HobbyPrint supplies all products and printing bundles with full “How to Use” support. The support starts from purchase through to receiving, unpacking and getting the first use of the product.
On all printing bundles or printer conversion bundles for edible or dye sublimation printing, we give 30-day free training. The training includes product set-up, basic image manipulation, recommended software usage and how to print designs to a high standard.
Additional product training sessions are available for customers who want additional training, as and when required.
Training & Support is accessible in many forms to suit customer preferences.
Customers can access HobbyPrint Support by:
- Telephone Call to 01430 284112
- Email contact and response to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online chat initiated from our support website, www.printingbuddy.co.uk
- Video Chat initiated from our support website, www.printingbuddy.co.uk – Good to discuss and show interactive “doing examples of”
- Zoom meetings or Facetime interaction – Good to discuss and show interactive “doing examples of”
- Remote Computer Access – This allows us to log into a customer’s computer and show “how to do things”
Note: All remote access sessions are secure and are recorded for customers and our future reference.
HobbyHut Online TV – A New Way to Interact!
Effective from 01/10/2022, we will also use our new “HobbyHut” online TV studio to offer fully interactive product demonstrations. To start the TV off, there will be 2 weekly shows. These are available via any of our websites, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and on your smart television.
Full customer interaction and participation will be part of the shows. Customers will be able to communicate with us live using any of the above methods. Live customer demonstrations are going to be a regular feature of our shows. We can broadcast from a smartphone or any internet-connected device.
It’s a new way and it should be a fun way for us to meet with and serve our customers. We have no doubt that we will also learn a lot from our customers, old and new!
To kick the new HobbyHut TV Studio off, we invite customers to help:
Emails and social media posts will be sent out in September asking for suggestions for content. Any “How to Do” videos that they would like to see? To include Craft, Dye Sublimation, Edible and Photo Printing.
We look forward to hearing back from any HobbyPrint® customers with their ideas.